Our in-depth Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Training is focused on Lived Experience, bringing you the real life account of Mayameen Meftahi BEM, a Child Sexual Abuse Survivor who will walk you through the Journey of her life, to bring you hands- on training with a personal and professional perspective.
Available to professionals, providing an opportunity to upskill and/or provide significant opportunities for Continual Professional Development (CPD).
Delivered via Zoom, our training aims to:
- Understand the Impact of Child Sexual Abuse
- Recognise the Signs, Secrets & Stigma of Child Sexual Abuse
- Understand the Power of an Offender
- The Complexities of Disclosures & Reporting
- Victim Protection
- Child Prevention & How to Support a Survivor
- Changing the Narrative
A great opportunity to upskill or to provide significant opportunities for Continual Professional Development (CPD).
Ideal For all Local Authorities, Professionals and Organisations. This Training is also suitable for Schools and Individuals, wanting to create and implement Trauma Informed Practices.
4 hours of CPD with certificate available on completion.
£45.00 per person